CRYOTHERAPY (cryotherapy of the body)
We invite to take use of the treatment in cryogenic room.
Cryotherapy is a method using the influence of extremely low temperatures over human body.
Being in the temperature below 120°C for the time of two minutes it causes a lot of positive effects, with biochemical and hormone changes. The final effect is:
- Loosening muscles tension,
- Uplifting the blood flow through the body and internal organs,
- Swelling reduction,
- Increase of hormones concentration, having healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
These reactions are used in a therapy of many elements with chronic character.
The cryogenic room in Szczawno Zdroj is the modern chamber consisting of three rooms:
- Entrance room – anteroom, where a patient is supposed to become adapted for a few seconds before entering the second room in the temperature of minus 60°C,
- Main room with a temperature below 120°C (depending on individual orders, temperature can be lessen up to minus 160°C),
- Technical room with a special computer system controlling the room’s functions.
The cryogenic room can be visited by a group of four people on one – off basis. The time of a stay in varies from 2-3 minutes depending on an ailment.
After leaving the room patients are ordered to take up exercises and physiotherapeutic treatment.
The qualification for a treatment is ordered by a doctor, carrying out an interview concerning patient’s tolerance for cold. He also conducts neurological and internists examination.
We do possess an array of treatments used to improve health condition. We provide a professional care of our rheumatologist. Specialist doctors supervise the whole therapeutic process together with physiotherapist trained at manual techniques.
- Stimulation in building subcutaneous collagen layer, in effect skin regeneration
- Changes in degenerative and deformed spine and joints conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis and collagenosis conditions
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Traumatic condition of motor system
- Some skin ailments
- Obesity and overweight
- Ageing process inhibition
- Obesity and overweight prevention
- Cellulitis reduction
- Physical and psychological fatigue elimination
- Healthy hair
- Healthy and hard nails
The professional and amateur sportsmen training support
- Organism efficiency growth
- Muscle power increase
- Sport micro injury and injuries treatment
- Organism regeneration after sport practice
- Preparing for sports season
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Cardiac valve defect
- Raynaud syndrome
- Excessive skin excitability
- Cold intolerance
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Circulatory inefficiency
- Allergy and hyper sensitivity
- Body ruin
- Tumour illnesses
- Arterial hypertension
- Thrombus illness in exacerbate state